Privacidade e Condições de Uso
1. Any information provided by the users shall be collected and stored according to strict security and reliability patterns.
2. Personal data provided by the users shall be collected through ethical and legal means. Such collection may have one or more targets about which website users shall be informed.
3. Users shall be advised that their data is being collected and they may choose whether they want to provide it or not, they will be further advised about the consequences of their decision.
4. Unless a legal or judicial order is issued, information provided by users shall never be disclosed to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
6. The Company shall maintain the integrity of the information provided.
7. This website has links to other external sites the content and privacy policies of which are not the responsibility of CCR. Moreover, the Company does not have access to information collected by “cookies”(*) existing in such sites.
8. CCR requires any third parties hired to perform support services to adhere to its privacy standards.
(*) Cookie: small archive put into your PC to keep track of moves within the websites, such as visits to homepages and advertisements.
Navigation and public searching of this website are subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Guarantees, Responsibilities and Damage
1. CCR does not guarantee that the contents, instruments and materials contained, utilized and offered in this website are exactly up-to-date or complete and does not accept responsibility for damages caused by eventual errors of content or shortcomings of equipment.
2. CCR does not accept express or tacit responsibility for the improper use of the information, instruments or materials made available and/or of the equipment used for this website, for whatever purpose made by any user, who has entire responsibility for eventual harm done to their own rights or of third parties, whether or not caused by this improper use
3. Under no circumstances, will CCR, its directors or employees be held responsible for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising out of the connection with this website or use on its part or incapacity of use by anyone, or with regard to any shortcoming in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown of line or of the system, even if CCR or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The adequate provisioning of all the resources of the Internet, without exception, is the entire responsibility of the user of the website.
5. CCR does not accept responsibility for the contents of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) the address of whose website is available to them. CCR does not guarantee the compensation of any damage caused by the websites mentioned in this item
7. An investment in CCR shares involves a high degree of risk. For a detailed and complete list of risk factors please click here or access the latest Public Offering Prospectus
Confidential Nature of the User‘s Information
Author‘s Copyrights and Intellectual Property
Unless there is any regulation to the contrary, all the contents of the pages of this website, such as information, materials, tools, paging, graphs and drawings belong to CCR or to third parties, who have legally ceded their rights of usage.
Comments on EBITDA
EBITDA is a measure widely used to approximate operating income. The inclusion of information on EBITDA is to provide a measure of assessing CCR ability to generate cash from its operations. EBITDA is equal to operating income before financial items plus depreciation and amortization expenses. EBITDA is not a measure of financial performance under U.S. GAAP or accounting practices adopted in Brazil, being supplied exclusively for the convenience of this website user. EBITDA should not be considered in isolation, or as an alternative to net income as a measure of operating performance or to cash flows from operations as a measure of liquidity. The EBITDA presented herein relates to the accounting practices adopted in Brazil, is expressly permitted by the standard-setter that establishes the accounting principles generally accepted for use in such financial statements and is included in the financial statements used in the Company‘s home country jurisdiction and market.
Note: Having accessed this website and some of its pages, the user will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions here laid down. Therefore, please cease the navigation and public searching of the pages of this website in the event of your not agreeing with all of the above Terms and Conditions.