Now it is easier and faster for individual shareholders to monitor their share position. Information for the control of investments is available on the Internet: equity position, statements, dividend payment, income and tax withholdings return and subscription list.
Itaú is our custody bank, and its main responsibilities are custody, transaction updates, dividend payment and serve you as a CCR shareholder. To monitor your shareholding position, Itaú offers the following access means:
Non-account holders of Banco Itaú can safely access their position through Itaú Corretora. Simply access www.itaucorretora.com.br, select the tab: “Non-account holder” > I want to register and follow the steps. The process is simple and can be fully completed online.
For account holders of Itaú, login to check your account at www.itau.com.br. The Income Report is available on the Account Menu and the other information on Book-entry Shares held by Itaú on the Investment Menu. Simple and secure.
If you have questions or need more information, please call +55 11 3003-9285. Service is available on business days from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
If you prefer, you can visit one of Itaú’s specialized branches:
- Brasília: SCS Quadra 3 – Ed. D‘Angela, 30 – Bl. A, Sobreloja
- Belo Horizonte: Av. João Pinheiro, 195 – Subsolo
- Curitiba: R. João Negrão, 65 – Sobreloja
- Porto Alegre: R. Sete de Setembro, 746 – Térreo
- Rio de Janeiro: Av. Almirante Barroso, 52- 2º andar
- São Paulo: R. Boa Vista, 176 – 1º Subsolo
- Salvador: Av. Estados Unidos, 50 – 2º andar