On January 24, 2014, the Governing Board of the National Civil Aviation Agency – ANAC declared the proposal presented by Consórcio Aerobrasil to be the winner of the bid for the expansion, maintenance and exploration of Tancredo Neves International Airport, in the municipalities of Confins/MG and Lagoa Santa/MG. On April 7, 2014, Concessionária do Aeroporto Internacional de Confins S.A., comprising: (i) Sociedade de Participação no Aeroporto Internacional de Confins S.A. (in turn comprising CPC, with 75.00%, Zurich Airport International AG, with 24.00%, and Munich Airport International Beteiligungs GmbH, with 1.00%), which retains 51.00% of the Concessionaire; and (ii) Empresa Brasileira de Infraestrutura Aeroportuária – Infraero, which retains the remaining 49.00%, signed the Concession Agreement for the services described above. The concession will have a term of 30 years. BH Airport was responsible for 3.0% of gross operating revenues in 2019.