CCR holds 85.92% of Parques’ capital stock. The remaining 14.08% are held by Paraná State partners. Parques Serviços Ltda. provides services, including traffic control, inspection and monitoring, as well as medical and mechanical emergency services, toll collection, vehicle weighing and information services, solely for Rodonorte. Parques provides services set forth in the operating consortia agreement, executed with the other RodoNorte’s shareholders