In November 2015, CCR USA acquired 70.0% of the capital stock of TAS, a provider of airport activity administration and management services in airports in the United States. As a result, CCR now held, indirectly through its subsidiary. 70% of the capital stock of TAS, the remaining thirty percent (30%) being held by William John Evans, indirectly through Jack Holding, Inc. The TAS accounted for 3.5% of gross operating revenue in 2019.