1. DATE, TIME AND PLACE: Held at 10 a.m. on March 18, 2013 at the headquarters of the Company, located at Avenida Chedid Jafet 222, Block B, 5th floor, in the City of São Paulo, State of São Paulo.
2. ATTENDANCE: All of the elected members of the Board of Directors of the Company were present.
3. PRESIDING: Mrs. Ana Maria Marcondes Penido Sant’Anna was the chairwoman and Mr. Marcus Rodrigo de Senna was the secretary.
4. AGENDA: To discuss the acquisition of ownership stakes by indirectly controlled subsidiary of the Company.
5. RESOLUTIONS: The Members unanimously approved pursuant to the attributions foreseen in sections (xiv) and (xxii) of article 14 of the Company‘s Bylaws the signing, by its indirectly controlled subsidiary CCR España – Concessiones y Participaciones, S.L. (“CCR ESPAÑA”), of the Share Purchase and Sales and Other Covenants Contract (“Contract”), governed by the laws of New York, United States of America, with Janssen de Jong Caribbean Airport Constructors N.V. (“Janssen”), for the acquisition, by CCR ESPAÑA, of 39.00% (thirty nine percent) of the capital stock of Curaçao Airport Investments N.V. (“CAI”), the portion currently owned by Janssen, with CAI being the owner of 100% (one hundred percent) of the share capital of Curaçao Airport Partners N.V. (“CAP”), the concessionaire of HATO International Airport, the international airport of Curaçao and of 100% (one hundred percent) of the share capital of the Curaçao Airport Real Estate Enterprises N.V. (“CARE”), holding company, pursuant to the terms and conditions presented to the members of the Board at this meeting. The members of the Board authorized the Company‘s Executive Officers, its indirectly controlled company CCR ESPAÑA and/or any other controlled companies to take all measures necessary to sign all of the documents and/or contracts deemed necessary to carry out the resolution that has herein been approved, as well as any other documents related to or deriving from the aforementioned resolution.
6. There being no further business, the meeting was reinitiated, the minutes read, found to be in order, approved and signed by all present. São Paulo, March 18, 2013. Mrs. Ana Maria Marcondes Penido Sant’Anna, chairwoman, and Mr. Marcus Rodrigo de Senna, Secretary.Members: (1) ANA MARIA MARCONDES PENIDO SANT’ANNA; (2) EDUARDO BORGES DE ANDRADE; (3) EMERSON DE ALMEIDA; (4) FRANCISCO CAPRINO NETO; (5) HENRIQUE SUTTON DE SOUSA NEVES; (6) LUIZ ALBERTO COLONNA ROSMAN; (7) MARCELO PIRES OLIVEIRA DIAS; (8) PAULO ROBERTO RECKZIEGEL GUEDES; (9) RICARDO COUTINHO DE SENA and (10) ROBERTO CARLOS DEUTSCH.
I hereby certify this is a faithful copy of the minutes as copied into its own book, pages 123 and 124.
Sr. Marcus Rodrigo de Senna