COMPANHIA DE CONCESSÕES RODOVIÁRIAS
CNPJ nº 02.846.056/0001-97
NIRE 35.300.158.334

MATERIAL FACT

For the purposes of CVM Instruction No. 358 Companhia de Concessões Rodoviárias (“RAC”) (Bovespa: CCRO3; Bloomberg: CCRO3BZ; Reuters: CCRO3.SA) hereby informs its shareholders and the market in general that on august 3rd, 2010, its subsidiary Companhia de Participações em Concessões (“CPC”) signed a Purchase and Sale of Quotas and Shares and other Covenants (“Agreement”), irrevocable and irreversible, with: (i) the quota holders of Holding G4 Participações SPE Ltda.. (“Holding G4”) and Vialco Concessões Rodoviárias SPE Ltda. (“Vialco”), (ii) the shareholders of Latinoamericana de Rodovias Participações e Empreendimentos S.A. (“Latinoamericana”), and (iii) Planova Planejamento e Construções S.A. (“Planova”) (collectively” Sellers “) to acquire by CPC, (i) quotas and shares representing 100.00% (one hundred percent) of capital stock of Holding G4, Vialco and Latinoamericana, holders of shares representing 54.89% (fifty-four point eighty-nine hundredths per cent) shareholding of Rodovias Integradas do Oeste S.A. (“RODOVIAS”) and (ii) shares representing 18.56% (eighteen point fifty-six hundredths percent) of the capital stock of RODOVIAS, held by Planova, totaling 73.45% (seventy-three point forty-five hundredths percent) of the capital of RODOVIAS, the purchase price, subject to adjustments as defined in the Agreement, R$947,202,461.70 (nine hundred forty-seven million, two hundred and two thousand, four hundred and sixty-one Reais and seventy cents) – base date of March 2010.

The Contract provides that the consummation of the acquisition and the payment of the purchase price are subject to fulfillment of conditions, among them obtaining the prior consent of the Conceding Power, of creditors holding collateral provided by the Sellers and/or their affiliates, directly or indirectly, in favor of RODOVIAS and a favorable finding by CPC, of the acquisition of the remaining portion of the share capital of RODOVIAS.

RODOVIAS is a concessionaire of public highways whose business purpose is to manage and operate the road system corresponding to Lot 20 of the Highway Concessions Program in the State of São Paulo.

The conclusion of this announced acquisition represents the completion of another stage of the Strategic Plan of the CCR Group, aimed at qualified growth and the addition of value to shareholders and contributing to the socio-economic development of Brazil.

São Paulo, August 3rd, 2010.

ARTHUR PIOTTO FILHO

Investor Relations Officer