The shareholders of CCR S.A. (Company) are invited to gather for the General Shareholders Meeting to be held on April 13, 2012, at 10:30 a.m., at Avenida Chedid Jafet, No. 222, Block “B,” 5th floor, São Paulo, SP, to confer on the following Agenda items:
1. Examination of the directors’ accounts; analyze, discuss and vote on the Management Report, the Company’s Financial Statements and Explanatory Notes together with the Independent Auditor’s and Fiscal Council’s reports, for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011;
2. Review and approval of capital budget;
3. Consider a proposal for the allocation of net income for the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2011;
4. Determine the number of seats on the Company’s Board of Directors for the next term and elect members to the Company’s Board of Directors;
5. Establish compensation for the directors; and
6. Discuss the establishment and composition of the Fiscal Council.
(i) Powers of attorney for the General Shareholders Meeting shall be delivered to the Company’s headquarters, at Avenida Chedid Jafet, 222, Block “B,” 5th floor, São Paulo, SP, before 10:30 a.m. on April 12, 2012.
(ii) For the purposes of satisfying art. 141 of the Brazilian Corporation Law 6404/76 and Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission (CVM) Instruction 165/91, as amended by CVM Instruction 282/98 and article 4 of CVM Instruction 481/09, the minimum percentage of voting capital required to request adoption of a multiple voting process is 5% (five percent).
(iii) The documents referenced in article 133 of Law 6404/76, for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011, were published on March 8, 2012, Official Gazette of the State of São Paulo, pages 37-52, and in the newspaper, Valor Economico, pages A16-A25.
(iv) The documents referenced in articles 9, 10 and 12 of CVM Instruction 481 were duly submitted to the CVM through its IPE (Periodic Information Reporting) System.
São Paulo, March 27, 2012.
Board of Directors
Francisco Caprino Neto