The Shareholders of CCR S.A. (“Company”) are invited to gather for the General Shareholders Meeting to be held April 18, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. at the headquarters of the Company located at Avenida Chedid Jafet, 222, Block B, 5th floor, São Paulo – SP, for the following Agenda:
1. Examination of directors’ accounts; analyze, discuss and vote on the Management Report, the Company‘s Financial Statements and Explanatory Notes together with the Reports of the Independent Auditors and the Fiscal Council, all for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012;
2. Review and approval of the capital budget;
3. Consider a proposal for the allocation of net income for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012;
4. Determine the number of seats on the Company‘s Board of Directors and the Fiscal Council for the next term of office and the election of the members of the Company‘s Board of Directors and the Fiscal Council;
5. Discuss the establishment and composition of Fiscal Council; and
6. Establish compensation for the directors.
(i) Powers of attorney for the General Shareholders Meeting shall be delivered to the Company‘s headquarters, at Avenida Chedid Jafet, 222, Block B, 5th floor, São Paulo – SP, by 6 p.m., April 16, 2013.
(ii) For the purposes of satisfying art. 141 of Brazilian Corporate Law 6404/76 and Brazilian CVM Instruction 165/91 as amended by CVM Instruction 282/98, and article 4 of CVM Instruction 481/09, the minimum percentage of voting capital required to request adoption of a multiple voting process is 5% (five percent).
(iii) The documents referenced in article 133 of Law 6.404/76, for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, were published on March 19, 2013 in the “Diário Oficial do Estado de São Paulo”, Corporate Section, pages 5 to 25, and in the “Valor Econômico” newspaper, pages B15 to B26.
(iv) The documents referenced in articles 9, 10 and 12 of CVM Instruction 481 were duly submitted to the CVM through its IPE system.
São Paulo, April 1, 2013.
Board of Directors
Ana Maria Marcondes Penido Sant’Anna