São Paulo, April 7, 2014. Pursuant to CVM Instruction 358, CCR S.A. (“CCR”/”Company”) (BM&FBovespa:CCRO3; Bloomberg: CCRO3BZ; Reuters:CCRO3.SA) hereby informs its shareholders and the market in general that, as announced in the Notice to the Market of November 22, 2013 and the Material Fact of January 24, 2014, CONCESSIONARIA DO AEROPORTO INTERNACIONAL DE CONFINS S.A. (“CONCESSIONAIRE”), comprising (i) Sociedade de Participação no Aeroporto de Confins S.A. (in turn comprising Companhia de Participações em Concessões, a CCR Group company, with 75.00%, Zurich Airport International AG, with 24.00%, and Munich Airport International Beteiligungs GmbH, with 1.00%), which retains 51.00% of the CONCESSIONAIRE, and (ii) Empresa Brasileira de Infraestrutura Aeroportuária – Infraero, which retains the remaining 49.00%, on this date signed the Concession Agreement for the concession, expansion, maintenance and exploration of Tancredo Neves International Airport, in the municipalities of Confins/MG and Lagoa Santa/MG (“CONCESSION AGREEMENT”). The concession will have a term of thirty (30) years as of the date of compliance with the conditions precedent set forth in the CONCESSION AGREEMENT.

Signature of the CONCESSION AGREEMENT represents the conclusion of one more important step in CCR strategic plan, which aims to ensure qualified growth, add value to shareholders and contribute to the social, economic and environmental development of Brazil.

São Paulo, April 7, 2014.

Arthur Piotto Filho
Investor Relations Officer