São Paulo, August 3rd, 2010

CCR announces to its shareholders and the market in general that on this date, its subsidiary Companhia de Participações em Concessões (“CPC”) has signed a Contract for the Purchase and Sale of Shares and Quotas and other Covenants (“Agreement”), irrevocable and irreversible, with: (i) the quota holders of Holding G4 Participações SPE Ltda. (“G4 Holding”) and Vialco Concessões Rodoviárias SPE Ltda. (Vialco”), (ii) the shareholders of Latinoamericana de Rodovias Participações e Empreendimentos S.A. (“Latin Americana”), and (iii) Planova Planejamento e Construções S.A. (“Planova”) (collectively “Sellers”) for acquisition by the CPC, of (i) quotas and shares representing 100.00% (one hundred cent) of the capital stock of Holding G4, Vialco and Latinoamericana, owners of shares representing 54.89% (fifty-four point eighty-nine per cent) shareholding of da Rodovias Integradas do Oeste S.A. (“RODOVIAS”) and (ii) shares representing 18.56% (eighteen point fifty-six percent) of the capital of RODOVIAS held by Planova, totaling 73.45% (seventy-three point forty-five percent) of the capital of RODOVIAS, through the purchase price, subject to adjustments as defined in the Agreement, of R$ 947,202,461.70 (nine hundred forty-seven million, two hundred and two thousand, four hundred sixty-one reais and seventy cents) – base date of March 2010.

The Contract provides that the consummation of the acquisition price and its payment are subject to fulfillment of precedent conditions, among them, obtaining the prior consent of the Conceding Power, of the creditors holding collateral provided by the Sellers and/or their directly or indirectly affiliated companies, in favor of RODOVIAS, and a favorable finding by the CPC, regarding the acquisition of the remaining portion of the share capital of RODOVIAS.